Monday, April 19, 2010

My Favorite Vacation!

My favorite place in the whole world is New York City, and I was fortunate enough to get to go there. I went to New York a month before 9/11 happened. That was a horrible thing to happen but since I got to go before I actually have pictures of the World Trade Centers so that is a cool thing to get to show my friends. Another thing that I got to go to while I was there was the Statue of Liberty. That was probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. When you get there it is so much bigger than it looks. My family and I couldn't even go up to the top because there were so many tourists there. It was crazy.

After going to New York, I know that I want to live there someday. The shopping is to die for and that is my favorite hobby! I also love how fast pass the city is. If you ever want to go anywhere just call out for a taxi or get on a subway. It is so cool! I am so happy that I got a chance to go to New York and see all the awesome things that I did. Hopefully someday soon I will be moving there for good and making it my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment