Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Reflection

I can not believe that this class and the writing of the blogs is coming to an end. It is unreal how fast this whole year has flown by. I was nervous about this class before the semester had started. I am a big stresser, I stress about every little thing and this class was high on my list. I was nervous about the blog at first. I thought the blog would be weird because I knew that other people would possibly be reading every blog post that I did. It turned out that the blog was really fun and it was not stressful at all. I actually liked writing the blogs and reading what other people posted. I think that blogging could be something that I do in the future. I would want to have a purpose for my blogs though, so I don't bore people to much.
The blog was scary at first. I didn't want people that I didn't know to be able to read everything I wrote. I was scared that people would judge me as a writer and that was scary to me. It turned out to be a lot easier than I thought it would be. I tried to open up in all of my blogs and try to let people know the real me and how I view things. I enjoyed reading other peoples blogs as well. Before every blog I would go through and read what other people in the class thought about the topics that we got to write on.

It turned out that I really do enjoy blogging. I felt that I could write being more of myself and not so much just writing to get a good grade. My favorite blog that I liked doing and that I enjoyed reading from other people is the three truths and a lie blog. I think that is a good way to get to know people and it is funny to see what everyone writes about their lives, and the lie is usually funny to read.

Overall I really liked blogging. I don't plan to blog in the future thought, unless I have a purpose for my blog and want to get something that is important for me out there. I think blogging made the class a lot more interesting. In other classes you just write and turn things in to a teacher, and I liked how we got to see what other students wrote. It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Great, Tess! Thanks for your candid reflections on this process. I'm glad you took it upon yourself to read other student's blogs. It's been a delight getting to know you this semester through your writing!

    ReplyDelete