Sunday, April 18, 2010

Griz Games!

Unlike most of you, I grew up going to Griz games every weekend since I was little. My family has had season tickets since before I was born so I was always a huge Griz fan. Since I was little up until my senior year, every saturday I would drive from Butte with my dad and go to the Griz games. As soon as my dad and I would pull into Missoula we would go to the Press Box for a quick breakfast and then go straight to the Butte tailgate. The experience of going to the Griz games with my dad were always a lot of fun. As soon as we would start walking into the games I would get butterflys in my stomach just by hearing the loud cheering roaring out from the stadium. My favorite part of the Griz games used to be the pre game part where Monte would come out and get the crowd all riled up.

Now that I am in college my experiences at the Griz games have changed quite a bit. Instead of going with my dad to the Press Box, I know usually attend keggs and eggs with friends. I still get really excited and nervous before the games but by the time I actually get there I am usually pretty drunk, and unfortunately for me, never make it for the pre game part. I still however go to the Butte tailgate at half time, where I usually embarass my dad at how drunk I am. But the Griz games are still the things I love the most aobut college and my experience keeps getting better! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the tailgate games!

    http://www.thedayofgames.com/commerce/commerce.cgi?listcategories

    ReplyDelete